Erectile dysfunction (ED), one of the most acute problems of our time. More than 30% of men in the United States and other countries have problems with potency and do not know how to solve it. In this guide, we have tried to tell you all about potency. Find out how to increase it with the help of specialists, drugs and food additives.
The most popular drugs for increasing potency (only for the United States):
This is only the TOP 5 most popular pills for potency. But there are also other drugs that you can use by prescription or based on natural herbs. For a full list, see our website.
- Effective Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
- Consultation With Specialists
- Effective Medicines
- Potency Injections and Suppositories
- Banned Drugs and Fakes for ED
- Vacuum Pumps For Potency (True)
- Penis Enlargement Surgically
- Thickening of the Penis (Methods)
- Penis Enlargement: Pros and Cons
- Why is it so Important to Treat Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- What is an Erection: What Does it Depend on And How Long Does it Last?
- Erection Of The Penis
- Types Of Erectile Dysfunction
- Reflex Type
- Psychogenic Type
- Part of the Muscles in Erection
- Duration of Erection and its Dependence
- Can I Control My Erection
- What Should I Do If I Don’t Have An Erection?
- The Main Causes Of Erectile Dysfunction
- Symptoms of Erectile Dysfunction in Men
- The Test for Potency (Erectile Dysfunction)
- Vasoactive Test for ED
- Medical Porn Test On The Potency
- Biothesiometry — Test on the Potency
- Exercises That Treat Erectile Dysfunction
- Kegel Exercise
- Activation Of Pelvic Floor Muscles (Option 1)
- Activation Of the Pelvic Floor Sitting (Option 2)
- Permanent Pelvic Floor Activation (Option 3)
- Aerobic Exercise Can also Help People with ED
- Proper Nutrition For Impotence
- Useful Products For Impotence (ED)
- Dangerous and Harmful Products for Impotence
- Natural Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
- Use Winter Mushroom
- Propolis Tincture
- The most Effective Remedy For ED
- Impotence In Diabetes: Causes and Solutions
- Why does Diabetes Affect Potency
- Risk Factors For Erectile Dysfunction
- Is Impotence Treated in Men
- Options For Preventing Erectile Dysfunction
- What is erectile dysfunction?
- What causes erectile dysfunction?
- How can I improve my erectile dysfunction?
- Is erectile dysfunction is curable?
Effective Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Many men suffer from ED. And if you think that you also have this problem, you need to see your doctor. You will be diagnosed and, depending on the cause of ED, will be assigned the most effective treatment. Most often, problems with potency arise if the wrong way of life. Yes, we all want to get the most out of life, but health always comes first. This is especially understood by people who are over 35 years old.
If you like to smoke, eat incorrectly, drink alcohol several times a week, it will definitely affect your potency and life.
What can you do if you feel problems with potency:
- Consult your doctor (Urologist)
- Start taking medications (Prescription)
- Use penis pumps
- Surgical intervention (Extreme method)
Of course, first of all, the treatment of ED depends on the root cause. To find out the reason, you need to pass a full examination. Often there are cases when combined treatment is used. Most often, drug therapy and conversational.
The attending physician will prescribe medications to remove the symptoms of ED at the initial stage.
Most likely, you will have to use several medications at the beginning. This is done in order to determine the most appropriate option for your case.
These drugs stimulate blood flow to the penis and increase erection:
- BlueChew (Online order by subscription)
- Avanafil (Stendra)
- Sildenafil (Viagra)
- Tadalafil (Cialis)
- Vardenafil (Levitra & Staxyn)
Testosterone therapy (TRT) is also very common. It is used for low testosterone levels.
Find out in our step-by-step guide what else you can do to increase your potency.
Consultation With Specialists
ED usually causes a lot of anxiety and stress. We recommend that you do not delay the problem and immediately contact a licensed therapist or urologist.
A therapist is a general practitioner who examines patients with an unspecified diagnosis and, if necessary, refers them to narrow-profile specialists for further treatment.
Hard work, infections and sexually transmitted diseases can cause many health problems. Consultation with a professional therapist will help to identify early health problems and prescribe effective treatment.
It is very important for men to maintain a high level of sexual life. And for this you need to be always aware of your health.
If you have a sexual partner, be sure to invite him to a consultation.
ED pills can be completely different. This can be tablets (capsules), injections into the penis, herbal medicines (Dietary Supplements).
Most often, doctors prescribe the following drugs for men with erectile dysfunction:
- Avanafil (Stendra)
- Sildenafil (Viagra)
- Tadalafil (Cialis)
- Vardenafil (Levitra, Thaksin)
But in addition, there are the most modern drugs for potency: BlueChew or Roman.
These drugs should be taken from 15 minutes to 24 hours before sex.
For example, if you want a quick result, and you plan to have sex in 20 minutes, you need to use drugs based on “Sildenafil”. This is usually Viagra or BlueChew.
Attention: Do not use tablets more than 1 time a day!
As a rule, these tablets work on 90% of men. But if you have any consequences, for example, your erection lasts more than 5 hours, immediately seek medical help.
In addition, there may be side effects:
- Severe headache and pressure
- He often stuffs his nose
- Acute muscle pain
- Vision deteriorates and eyes turn red
In no case do not take pills for potency, if in addition you are prescribed nitrate drugs for heart disease. Your blood pressure may drop.
Recommendation: Always consult your doctor Before taking any medication.
Potency Injections and Suppositories
In rare cases, it happens that the pills do not give the desired effect or are not safe for your health. Then your doctor will most likely prescribe you the drug “Alprostadil“.
Alprostadil is a medication prescribed for men with ED (erectile dysfunction). It is prescribed in extreme cases and only on the prescription of the attending physician. This drug dilates blood vessels, due to which an erection occurs. Alprostadil is injected into the penis using an injection needle.
Banned Drugs and Fakes for ED
Everyone knows that there are dark players on the market who offer not high-quality drugs for ED. We kindly ask you to carefully study each drug before buying it.
There are concerns not only about counterfeit pills.
If you have a normal level of free testosterone, you do not need to increase it even more. But if you feel that you have a low libido, contact your doctor, and they will prescribe you a prescription.
Do not use the antidepressant Trazodone together with ED. Scientists have not fully investigated the side effects when interacting with such drugs as Viagra, Cialis, Levitra…
Beware and never buy over-the-counter drugs aimed at increasing potency. Especially when you are in Asian countries. Products without a license contain, may lead to significant harm to your health.
The FDA warns everyone that non-licensed medicinal products may contain prohibited substances or an active ingredient.
It was found that most of these drugs contain sildenafil as the active substance (the active substance in Viagra). Also, there are drugs that contain Vardenafil (used in Levitra and Staxine).
All of these medications can be harmful to your health, especially if you are taking medications to treat your heart or blood pressure.
Over the past 10 years, the FDA has shut many organizations that produced and sold over-the-counter drugs to treat male potency problems. All preparations contained prohibited or dangerous ingredients.
The official website of the FDA warns that you need to pay attention to the purchase of these drugs. Especially if you do it online. And we remind you to buy drugs for potency only on the recommendation of a doctor.
Do not use drugs if:
- The drug does not have a confirmed license
- Do not buy ANY drugs produced in Asia (China, India, Thailand)
- If the drugs are advertised as an alternative to classic drugs
- Do not buy drugs for potency, which were offered through spam Email Or messengers
- Beware of drugs that have fake FDA approval
Vacuum Pumps For Potency (True)
Vacuum pumps for the penis, can only temporarily increase the potency. If you are told that this is a good tool for penis enlargement or potency — do not believe these people.
Let’s be realistic and look at what vacuum pumps are and what they are used for.
First, vacuum pumps are designed for instant blood flow to the penis. This is used for different purposes.
This method is often used to rehabilitate the penis after prostate surgery. As a rule, the doctor prescribes a regimen for you to use the pump. This is done to restore normal blood flow in the penis. Thus, there is a recovery and in a few months, you can see a spontaneous erection as before the operation.
Also, the pump is used after surgery to increase the penis. In this case, the doctor also prescribes an expander for the penis. Its main task is to keep the penis for a long time in a stretched state.
If you want to know more information about how to use pumps or expander, read the information in our articles.
The pump consists of a clear plastic tube. It fits the penis, an elastic silicone ring, and a pump that creates a vacuum in the tube.
Creating a vacuum, the penis begins to receive a large amount of blood, fluid, due to which the penis swells greatly.
There may be unpleasant consequences. If you hold the penis for a very long time under pressure, bruises, and pain will form.
Despite the fact that the vacuum pump can be bought in any sex shop or pharmacy, we recommend that you consult a doctor. Otherwise, you can hurt yourself even more.
Penis Enlargement Surgically
As the length of the male sexual organ increases, the ligament supporting the penis intersects and is fixed in a new position. This allows you to release up to 3-4 centimeters of the hidden part of the body, which is located under the pubis and perineum.
The operation is called ligamentotomy.
This method of augmentation involves wearing an extender from the first day after surgery. The patient increases the number of hours of wearing from 2 to 6-8. You need to put on the extender in such a way that the foreskin does not fall under the strap of the device and there is a stretch. Increase the length of the extender should be gradually, approximately 5 mm every 10 days. Gradual and regular loads are extremely important. Otherwise, it will be extremely difficult to correct the results of drawing (in the case of excessive forced drawing).
The operation time is 30-40 minutes, from a technical point of view, it is not very difficult. Plastic surgery of the penis is performed under the control of endoscopic equipment that provides visualization of blood vessels and nerves.
Hospital stay —1 day. And removal of stitches takes place on the 10-12 day. For nonresident patients, the operation is performed with a absorbable suture material, the final result is achieved and can be evaluated in six months. Sexual contact should be avoided for 2 weeks after surgery. The result of penis enlargement is preserved for life.
Penis enlargement surgery is based on the ability of the tissue to stretch in response to the application of a tensile force. The structures of the male genitals respond to this effect by speed up cell division and increased tissue mass, excluding a return to the original length. A similar principle is used for tissue expansion in plastic surgery, when creating skin to cover places with its deficit.
Surgical lengthening of the penis does not affect its physiological functions and the emotional component of orgasm. The quality and angle of erection and the ability to procreate stay unchanged.
Thickening of the Penis (Methods)
Successful penile thickening surgery and preservation of the result depends on the experience and qualifications of the surgeon. The result can be saved from six months to a year and up to many years (if the surgeon is experienced). Penile thickening surgery is performed only once. During 5 weeks after the operation, you should refrain from sexual contact.
The method of thickening is based on the introduction of material under the skin of the penis. In this case, the material can serve as a variety of synthetic fillers, gels, own fat and much more. However, this technique is not very effective due to the fact that the fillers either dissolve or begin to migrate through the body of the organ. Recently, three methods have proven themselves.
- The first method involves the use of a thickening material-a flap taken from the rectus abdominis muscle on the vascular leg. During penis enlargement surgery, it is placed under the skin so that it frames the cavernous bodies. Result: full blood supply, own tissue and guaranteed results.
- The second method, which is also used in our clinic, is the thickening of the male member by means of an artificial material — a biocollagen matrix. The implanted biocollagen matrix provokes active cell division of the cavernous bodies of the sexual organ, thereby increasing the penis in diameter and volume.
- The third method is the use of fillers (fillers), which are injected under the skin by injection. To date, the safest and most effective filler is thinking about being Macroline gel. The whole procedure takes no more than half an hour and takes place under local anesthesia. After a short rehabilitation period of a few days, a man can return to active sexual life. The method is good due to its low invasiveness and safety. But it has a small drawback-unstable effect. The created volume lasts about six months, then the procedure can be repeated. Fat tissue previously taken from the patient by liposuction is also used as a filler.
There is no ideal technique for thickening the penis. Each has its pros and cons. The problem of thickening in the functionality of the penis. If you “do not use it for its intended purpose”, then after the operation, the effect of additional centimeters in the volume remains for a long time. However, as soon as the patient begins to live a sexual life, any tissue placed under the skin of the penis begins to shrink in size and dissolve.
Penis Enlargement: Pros and Cons
Not everyone is suitable and needs a penis enlargement. Let’s look at why.
- The operation can solve a problem that has radically reduced the quality of life of a man and can not be eliminated by other methods.
- Increasing the length and diameter of the penis improves not only the external parameters, but also the psycho-emotional background of men, the quality of sexual life.
- Surgical correction does not affect other organs, so it is safe, does not affect the overall condition of the body, unlike medication.
- The operation gives a steady effect. In other words, the length of the penis increases for life.
- The possibilities of surgical elongation are limited by physiology: the maximum increase in the length of the penis, which can be obtained — 4-5 cm, in thickness — 4-6 mm.
- To achieve the result, you need a fairly long and disciplined wearing of the extender (up to six months from the moment of operation).
- All methods of thickening the penis give only a temporary result. The maximum time to save the effect is several years. Usually the volume begins to fall earlier — during the first year.
Surgical operation to increase the penis not only gives a man the fullness of sexual life, but eliminates many complexes, gives moral support, qualitatively changes the very attitude to life against the background of increased self-esteem.
However, we must not forget that this operation belongs to the category of technically complex. It requires not only a highly qualified doctor, but also expensive endoscopic equipment, the presence of a hospital. Therefore, it is necessary to take a very responsible approach to the choice of the clinic and the operating surgeon.
Why is it so Important to Treat Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
Erectile dysfunction (ED) is a serious and not pleasant disease. With this disease, men have problems with erection and sexual life. It is not difficult to guess that if a man has problems with potency, it affects all aspects of his life.
Of course, problems with potency can occur in any person and even at a young age, but when it comes to ED, it means that the man has any disease.
According to statistics, about 40 million men in the United States suffer from ED. This is not surprising. After all, in this country, people are exposed to huge stress, plus the food is usually not of the best quality. Add here smoking, alcohol and get a complete picture of the occurrence of mass impotence in men.
The most unpleasant thing is that due to erectile dysfunction, other diseases develop: depression, apathy, low self-esteem, lack of personal life and the desire to do something.
When having sex, men are not confident, very nervous and this only makes the situation worse. Of course, you can always use special drugs. For example, at the moment in the United States there is a very high-quality drug for potency, called BlueChew. Haven’t you heard of him yet? We have described these chewable tablets in detail in our review. (Read here).
Despite the fact that there are now very good pills to treat ED, many men do not take them. As stated by the American Association of urologists (AUA), only ~25% of men seek treatment if they have problems with potency. Few people know how to cure erectile dysfunction and do not even try to do it.
It is very important to determine the causes of ED at an early stage and start treatment. Consultation with a urologist will help not only to determine the degree of the disease, but also to prescribe specific methods of treatment.
If you do not want to go to the clinic, then you have the opportunity to contact a urologist online. The BlueChew service provides an opportunity to consult with a licensed specialist online, and in a few hours you will receive a prescription.
What is an Erection: What Does it Depend on And How Long Does it Last?
Erection is an important indicator of men’s health, in an erect state, a man is capable of full sexual intercourse, orgasm and the possibility of conceiving a child. Erection in men is a physiological process accompanied by sexual arousal, swelling and increasing the thickness and length of the penis. Different systems and organs are responsible for erections.
Any disorders of the nervous, cardiovascular, urogenital system, chronic and systemic diseases entail problems with erection. Doctors advise men to be more interested in the questions of what an erection is, what stages and phases it goes through, what types it is, and what to do with a weak or absent erection. This will allow you to prevent and avoid any problems in this area in time.
Erection Of The Penis
Any man knows what an erection is, but only a few are aware of what systems and organs are involved in this complex process. Erection is a natural physiological process of the male body, implying blood filling of the cavernous bodies of the penis, and therefore its increase in size. Nature laid down that only in this state a man is capable of sexual intercourse and conception of offspring.
Precede the the erection have sexual stimulation through visual and tactile contact, sense of smell and hearing. As a result, the brain sends impulses that lead to accelerated blood flow, rapid and strong filling of blood cells and tissues of the penis, and the reduction of muscle fibers of the sciatic-cavernous type prevent some time the outflow of blood. It is these factors that accompany the work of erectile function for sexual intercourse.
Types Of Erectile Dysfunction
Knowing important information about an erection, what it is and how it occurs, experts note that an erection can be of several types. This is due to its different etiology, that is, the reasons that lead to the excitation of the male genitals. Today there are three types of male erection-reflex, spontaneous and psychogenic type.
This type of erection occurs on the basis of sexual stimulation of the genitals. First, nerve impulses are transmitted to the region of the spinal cord, this leads to increased blood flow to the genitals. Accordingly, there is an automatic reaction-swelling of the penis. Reflex erection occurs due to the work of nerve endings and centers of the peripheral type of the lower part of the spinal cord.
As a result of such processes in the body there is a release of nitric oxide. This leads to a softening and relaxation of the vessel walls in the bodies of the cavernous structure of the phallus, so that the organ is more filled with blood, and the tissues are easier to stretch. Reflex type of erection is normal and the most common type of erection among men of all ages.
Spontaneous Type — Night and Morning
If in the first case, the control of erection belonged to the man, his brain and spinal cord, spontaneous erection occurs without cause and has no specific etiology. At the same time, medicine considers spontaneous erection to be an absolutely normal physiological phenomenon that can occur in men of all ages, starting from the period of puberty.
Important! Spontaneous erection can be morning and night, most often it is observed in adolescents during active puberty. Medicine has established that even in utero, a male fetus can show a spontaneous erection.
If we consider the night spontaneous erection, it is most often promoted by dreams with erotic overtones, especially if a man for some time traced sexual abstinence. But the morning spontaneous erection may have more reasons. First, from 6 to 8 o’clock in the morning there is an increased concentration of testosterone in the body. Secondly, due to the pressure of an overflowing bladder on the prostate, an erection may be observed.
Psychogenic erection of the penis is the corresponding reaction of the body and sexual system to mental images of the corresponding context or to external factors of irritation. The reasons for psychogenic erection lie in the following factors:
- Auditory — special speech, breathing, certain music, etc.;
- Olfactory — smell of the body, skin and hair, perfume;
- Taste — this may be the feeling of eating any food, as well as a reaction to the occurrence of secretions of the genitals;
- Mental — man’s fantasies, impressions of memories, dreams and images;
- Visual — viewing pictures, videos of a certain character, seeing an attractive girl, etc.
Most often, psychogenic erection occurs under the influence of several groups of stimuli. If a man does not have an erection on the background of any of these factors of influence, it is worth seeing a doctor.
Part of the Muscles in Erection
In addition to the work of organs and systems, penis erection is impossible without the functioning of the muscular system. It is necessary to understand that the penis is an external sexual organ, the activity of which pin down the urogenital and reproductive act. Through the urethral opening on the head of the penis, the release of seminal fluid occurs, as well as the excretion of urine.
The following muscle group contributes to these processes and the onset of erection:
- Sexual arousal and its growth is due to the work of the bulbous-spongy muscle type;
- Due to the pressure on the root of the phallus after the reduction of the sciatic-cavernous nerve, the penis is leveled, which is accompanied by compression of the back veins;
- Smooth muscles by their relaxation contribute to greater blood filling of the cavernous tissues of the penis due to low blood pressure.
The main muscle that provides a man with a full erection is the bulbous-spongy muscle. Other muscle groups and processes are secondary in importance. Without the normal functioning of the bulbous-spongy muscle, their activity will not bring the desired result.
Duration of Erection and its Dependence
Male strength and sexual activity are primarily natural indicators of health. And each man has his own individual quality indicators of erection. Some men have a long and strong erection due to their stamina and strength of the body, while others have a short erection due to their weakness. Much depends on the potency and general health.
If we consider the duration of an erection, the following factors can affect it:
- Factors of sexual arousal;
- The state of a man at a certain moment;
- Absence or the presence of emotional and physical fatigue, fatigue, malaise, and weakness;
- A constant partner with whom there is a close connection, sympathy and stable attraction;
- Comfort and circumstances that also pin down the quality and duration of an erection.
On average, the duration of an erection with a healthy young man should be 5-30 minutes. It all depends on the nationality, age, temperament of the man and the factors mentioned above. At once after an erection, ejaculation, ejaculation and sexual arousal should normally occur. After some time after recuperation, the man will be able to re-erection and its consequences.
Can I Control My Erection
It is impossible to influence physiological processes in most cases, including erection. No man can “order” such a state of the sexual organ at the click of his fingers, as well as when it comes to weaken the erection. Erect state can occur under the influence of external and internal factors. For example, at the sight of an good looking girl, watching movies of erotic content, from smells or sounds.
There are some tools for arousal and stimulation of erection-pheromones and aphrodisiacs. In the first case, we are talking about the smell of the human body, in the second-about products that can contribute to sexual arousal. There are also some psychological and physiological factors that prevent the onset of an erection. Some men are afraid of difficulties and literally plunged into a state of shock, others stay calm, realizing that this is an isolated case.
Spontaneous erection, which occurs at night or early in the morning, is also impossible to control, as well as to predict. As a rule, this is the most inexplicable and has no clear reason for the reaction of the body. According to the observations of experts, night erection in some men can last about 1-1. 5 hours. In any case, an erection is always an indicator of a man’s sexual health and a part of their full life activity.
What Should I Do If I Don’t Have An Erection?
If situations where there is no erection are repeated repeatedly, the man needs to first determine the causes of such a violation. Without an erection, sexual intercourse is impossible, and therefore the possibility of conceiving a child, so it is extremely important to understand the etiology of the problem in time and solve it. The reasons for the lack of an erection can be as follows:
- Psychogenic factors that are more common in young guys. This can be stress, neurosis, anger and irritability, self-doubt, fears, bad experiences from the past, depression and bad relationships with a woman.
- Physical factors that are observed in men aged 40-50 years and older. These can be vascular pathologies, diseases of the genitourinary system of an infectious and inflammatory nature, systemic and chronic diseases, damage to the nerve endings, endocrine pathologies, as well as taking potent drugs (diuretics, antidepressants, etc.).
Further, after determining the cause, only a medical specialist can choose the right course of therapy to remove the provoking factors and restore erectile act. You need to contact a therapist, urologist or andrologist, after which a comprehensive diagnosis is carried out. Treatment may consist of the use of several groups of drugs:
- Anti-inflammatory and antiviral drugs;
- Hormonal therapy;
- Antibacterial agent;
- Natural stimulants of potency and erection (dietary Supplements, Vitamin complexes);
- Synthetic means for stimulation of an erection.
In addition to medical treatment, the doctor may prescribe a course of physical therapy, such as massage, acupuncture, hirudotherapy and other procedures to restore the functions of the sexual organ. Treatment must be complex and course to consolidate the results.
The Main Causes Of Erectile Dysfunction
Erectile dysfunction can be caused by various reasons. These can be emotional and physical problems.
We have collected the most common causes of ED:
- High stress and problems at work
- Dysfunctional relationships in family life
- Use of alcohol
- Lack of sport
- Poor nutrition (obesity)
- Low testosterone level
- Kidney disease
- Sleep and sleep disorders
- Infectious disease
Now imagine that a single factor from this list can produce a result. And if you have several of them? To find out about all the causes, you should always do prevention and take tests for hormones and lack of vitamins.
Symptoms of Erectile Dysfunction in Men
The problem with erectile dysfunction is not difficult to determine. If you have these symptoms, then you definitely have problems:
- Permanent erection problems
- The erection goes very quickly
- You have premature ejaculation
- Low sperm count
- You don’t want to have sex more than once
- No interest in sex
- You do not take the initiative as a man (passive)
If you have these symptoms, be sure to contact your doctor and get recommendations for treatment.
The Test for Potency (Erectile Dysfunction)
Given the modern pace of life, many men, sooner or later, face certain problems of potency. Erectile dysfunction can occur for various reasons. And it is very important to identify the deviation in a timely manner. After all, only with proper treatment to restore potency is very easy. There are special tests that will help a man to identify a predisposition to problems with potency. Also, a potency test is used in the case of an illness. So, you can predict the success of therapy, and the rapid recovery of male strength.
Vasoactive Test for ED
Having dealt with the possible causes of disorders of potency, already in absentia, you can identify the presence of pathology. This must be followed by a trip to the doctor urologist. A man can notice erectile dysfunction on his own. With the normal functioning of the cavernous bodies, vessels, and psyche, erection is observed very often. So, during sleep, involuntary arousal occurs up to 5-7 times per night. In the absence of such spontaneous erections, we can talk about pathology.
The doctor conducts a comprehensive diagnosis, which includes conducting vasoactive tests with the use of certain drugs. The essence of such a test is the introduction of a vasoactive drug into the penis. The test shows the duration, volume and speed of erection. The urologist inserts the drug with a very thin needle into the base of the penis. The medicine must cause arousal.
After the introduction of the drug, for a full test, you need to massage the penis. The erection itself should appear after 5-15 minutes. This test is performed only in the clinic under the strict supervision of a urologist. As soon as an erection occurs, the specialist begins to count down the time, the intensity and strength of arousal. The patient must independently compare his former erection and this one. Perhaps there are no serious problems, and all the problems are far-fetched.
In a vasoactive test, the excitement persists for about an hour. During this period, a full diagnosis of the penis, the functioning of the cavernous and cavernous bodies of the organ is carried out. In the hospital, the man must remain until the restoration of a calm state of the penis. The type of reaction to a vasoactive drug during the test depends on some factors:
- The level of anxiety of a young person, the ability to control their emotions;
- The degree of blood flow through the arteries to the cavernous bodies of the penis;
- The ability of the muscles in the cavernous bodies to relax.
If the cause of potency disorders is mental factors, the test may be deliberately false. Erection may not occur with increased emotionality, fear of injections, especially in the penis. So, the test will also be unreliable. The absence of arousal in this case does not necessarily show a violation of potency. Against the background of psychological reasons, a very weak erection may occur.
In the case of a full-fledged normal erection during a vasoactive test, the physiological causes of potency pathology are completely excluded. In the presence of insufficient excitation, which does not change throughout the test, we can talk about vascular disorders. Already based on the results of the test, the most correct treatment and therapy is prescribed.
There are some contraindications to conducting a potency test with the use of vasoactive prolonged drugs. So, it is worth following these instructions:
- Three days before the test is strictly prohibited to drink alcoholic beverages;
- The interval between injections should be at least two days;
- Repeated use of a single syringe for injection is prohibited;
- The dosage of the administered drug for the test is assigned to each patient individually.
Medical Porn Test On The Potency
In specialized clinics there are equipped rooms for such a tests. The patient is sent to a room with darkened lighting. On the monitor begins to broadcast videos and movies of an erotic nature. The patient is completely alone in the room. At the end of this test, the young man tells all the reactions of the penis while watching the story. But, this method of diagnosis is not completely reliable. The test will not help to determine possible problems with potency.
Biothesiometry — Test on the Potency
During the test, certain vibrations are used, which determine the presence or absence of sensitivity of the penis to stimulation. If there is no sensitivity, then you can talk about problems with the nerve endings in the pelvic region. In the future, the pathology can lead to complete impotence. Ultrasound will help determine the level of blood circulation in the penis. This test is the most common, and mandatory for complex diagnostics.
Sometimes, to check the patency of blood vessels and arteries in the penis, use an x-ray machine. To do this, a contrast fluid is injected into the penis, which will show its movement through the vessels of the genitals. If the fluid completely circulates through the veins and arteries, then flows into the abdominal cavity, then there are no physiological reasons for poor potency. You need a psychotherapist’s job here.
Other Tests to Determine the Level of Erectile Dysfunction
Your doctor may do additional tests and tests to determine the degree of ED. Here are the most common:
- The use of ultrasound. Ultrasound is used for detailed examination of the blood vessels of the penis. So you can identify problems with blood flow.
- Test for erections during the night. A special device placed on your hip analyzes your night state and erection.
- The text is by injection. The drug is injected into the penis and the hardness of the erection and the general condition of the penis are examined.
- Analysis of urine for detection of infectious diseases and other health parameters.
These and other tests will help you more accurately determine your health status and prescribe ED treatment.
Exercises That Treat Erectile Dysfunction
Exercises that strengthen the pelvic floor muscles will help men with erectile dysfunction.
Pelvic floor muscles play a key role in maintaining blood flow to the penis and maintaining an erection.
The muscles do this by exerting pressure on the veins of the penis. The pressure prevents the blood from leaving the area, making an erection possible.
These exercises focus on the muscles of the lower part of the pelvis, in particular those that are lobocki. These are loops from the pubic bone to the coccyx that support the pelvic organs.
When this muscle weakens, it cannot prevent blood from flowing out of the erect penis.
Performing exercises for the pelvic floor muscles will strengthen and improve the tone in the frontal-coccygeal zone.
Activation Of Pelvic Floor Muscles (Option 1)
This exercise is simple but important. It teaches a man to activate the pelvic floor muscles.
- Lie down with your knees bent, your feet on the floor, and your hands at your sides.
- Exhale and squeeze the pelvic floor muscles on the count of three.
- Inhale and release on the count of three.
It is important to determine the correct muscle group — the one that is located at the bottom of the pelvis. Do not contract with other muscles, especially the abdomen, buttocks, or legs.
Activation Of the Pelvic Floor Sitting (Option 2)
- Sit with your hands on your sides and your feet on the floor, hip – width apart.
- Using the same technique as above, activate the pelvic floor muscles on the count of three and release on the count of three.
- Make sure that the stomach, buttocks and leg muscles are not compressed.
Permanent Pelvic Floor Activation (Option 3)
- Stand up straight, arms at your sides, legs hip-width apart.
- Using the technique described above, activate the pelvic floor muscles on the count of three and release on the count of three.
- Make sure that the stomach, buttocks and leg muscles are not compressed.
It is advisable to perform Kegel exercises three times a day.
Aerobic Exercise Can also Help People with ED
Each exercise should be moderate or high intensity and last at least 40 minutes.
Some examples of aerobic exercise include:
- Occupation Boxing
Proper Nutrition For Impotence
One of the problems that can disturb a man, make him uncomfortable in his life, is impotence. In other words, the disease is called erectile dysfunction. This means that a man is not able to perform a full sexual act. Every representative of the strong half of humanity is important to know about the features of impotence, the causes of its occurrence, proper nutrition, methods of dealing with impotence, and all other important points that we will discuss today.
Useful Products For Impotence (ED)
In case of sexual impotence, it is extremely necessary for men to eat foods that contain:
- Proteins (cottage cheese, meat and boiled fish, eggs);
- Zinc (you should eat herring, oysters, mackerel, beef liver, shrimp, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, legumes, mushrooms, oatmeal and buckwheat, celery, parsnips, parsley, drink green tea);
- Selenium (garlic, celery, parsnips, olive oil, olives, seafood, the most optimal amount of selenium contains the drug ” Selenium-active»);
- Phosphorus (wheat bread, cod fish, beef);
- Polyunsaturated fatty acids (not refined vegetable oils, which are better to use in non-fried form, that is, as a salad dressing. The most useful oils are: linseed, walnut, olive, soy.);
- Vitamin C (kiwi, black currant, sea buckthorn, citrus, greens (spinach, dill and parsley), garlic, green walnuts, hot and sweet pepper, viburnum, broccoli, red cabbage);
- Lycopene (tomatoes, red grapefruit: for greater effect, these products should be combined with fatty vegetables, such as avocado or spinach);
Dangerous and Harmful Products for Impotence
- Fast food and fast food;
- Sausage, sausages (allowed only home-made, which are really made from meat, not from soy and flavorings);
- Carbonated drinks;
- Energy drink.
Also, you should not abuse spaghetti, potatoes and rice.
It is not recommended to use white bread made from refined flour. These are all fast, and not necessary to you, carbohydrates.
Natural Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Get rid of sexual weakness, improve men’s health and become a sex guru today promises every advertisement. However, to cope with erectile dysfunction in reality is much more difficult. An integrated approach is important here: hormone therapy plus the use of well-known folk methods. Only a qualified doctor can choose the right medications after a number of examinations. But the treatment of impotence with folk remedies can always be built at your discretion. Try to benefit your body from the following foods, plants, and herbs.
Use Winter Mushroom
This mushroom got its name from the fact that it can grow on the bark of trees even in the middle of winter, but in fact, it is a common pollen. The peculiarity of mushrooms is that even at low temperatures they retain all the useful properties. With the help of the winter mushroom, many problems are treated: they strengthen the immune system, clean blood vessels, and relieve inflammatory processes. However, in folk medicine, it is especially often used in case of erectile dysfunction.
There are several simple recipes for preparing medicines for the treatment of erectile dysfunction from winter mushrooms:
- For tincture, take 20 grams of fresh mushrooms and ½ Cup of vodka. Mix, cover the container with a lid and insist in a dark place for about two weeks. Then the tincture should be filtered and take 1 teaspoon for half an hour before eating for a month.
- To prepare an infusion for dysfunction without alcohol, pour 2 tablespoons of dried mushrooms with boiling water. Wrap the container with a Terry towel. Insist at room temperature for 4-5 hours. Filter this drink better through cheesecloth, and take 1 tsp three times a day before meals.
Another good option on the topic “how to treat impotence with natural means” is to make tinctures, balms and teas from ginger. This root helps to cope with all forms of male sexual impotence and can be used both fresh and dry. The beneficial effect of treatment can be seen after a week’s course. Folk recipes with ginger for the treatment of erectile dysfunction are as follows:
- Grate a kilogram of fresh ginger root. Fill the raw material with a liter of strong alcohol. Remove the product to infuse for a month in a warm place. After a while, separate from the total volume of 100 ml and dilute with alcohol. Then you need to insist the resulting mixture for another 2 weeks. Take tincture for erectile dysfunction is recommended before going to bed for 10-12 drops.
- No less effective for erectile dysfunction will be a simple bath with the addition of ginger. To prepare it in advance, buy at the pharmacy 100 grams of ginger powder. Fill the raw material with a liter of water, boil for 10-15 minutes. For erectile dysfunction, add the solution to the bath and lie in the water for at least 20-30 minutes.
Still do not know how to restore erectile function folk remedies? Then try simple recipes with walnuts. Even 10-15 kernels of this product help men to strengthen an erection, improve the quality of sperm and prolong sexual intercourse. If you combine walnuts with other ingredients, the effect will only increase. For example, it is worth trying:
- Mix 12 walnut kernels with dried fruits: prunes, figs, raisins. Grind all components with a blender and take with erectile dysfunction 2 tbsp. l., with water, before going to bed.
- Eat half a Cup of walnut kernels in the morning or evening, washing down each meal with warm goat’s milk. This course of therapy for erectile dysfunction is 3-4 weeks.
- Grind a tablespoon of walnut kernels, mix with the same amount of liquid honey. Take this aphrodisiac 1 tablespoon 3 times a day for the entire month.
This tool is perfect for the treatment of impotence. Propolis has long been famous for its antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, immunomodulatory effect. To prepare the product, you need to pour 20 grams of propolis in crushed form, pour alcohol (96%), then insist for seven days. The container with the infusion should be shaken periodically. After the specified time, the infusion is filtered, begin to be treated. Take three times a day for forty drops, diluting with a small amount of water.
The duration of treatment is about a month. It is important to remember that all medications, medications, and other ways to fight the disease should be prescribed only by a specialist. Self-treatment is not worth practicing, so as not to make yourself even worse.
The most Effective Remedy For ED
To say which of the above folk remedies will be the most effective is definitely impossible. It is important that in the treatment of erectile dysfunction in men folk remedies were involved and medications. For example, if impotence is caused by hormonal failures, you need to additionally undergo a course of hormone replacement therapy or receive phosphodiesterase inhibitors of the fifth type.
After the balance returns, the drugs can be abandoned, and maintain potency at a high level only with folk remedies. To prevent erectile dysfunction, you need to:
- Maintain physical activity;
- Limit the use of alcohol, tobacco or drugs;
- Monitor blood pressure and cholesterol levels;
- To establish a sexual life, to exclude periods of long abstinence and to refuse excesses.
Another popular methods are: acupuncture and prostate massage.
Impotence In Diabetes: Causes and Solutions
Most men with type 1 or type 2 diabetes have problems with potency. Researchers suggest that diabetes increases the risk of erectile dysfunction by 3 times, compared to men of the same age who have normal blood sugar. In today’s article, you will learn about effective measures to treat impotence in men with diabetes.
Problems with potency due to diabetes — medicine can really help! How to treat erectile dysfunction in diabetes — find out in our article.
The causes of problems with potency in diabetes can be many, and the doctor determines them together with the patient. Their list includes:
- Violation of the patency of the vessels that feed blood to the penis;
- Diabetic neuropathy — damage to the nerves that control erection;
- Reduced production of sex hormones;
- Taking certain medications (neuroleptics, antidepressants, non-selective beta-blockers);
- Psychological impotence.
Why does Diabetes Affect Potency
To have an erection, you need to pump about 100-150 ml of blood into the penis, and then reliably block its exit from there until the end of sexual intercourse. This requires good work of the blood vessels, as well as the nerves that control the process. If diabetes is poorly compensated, i.e. blood sugar is kept chronically high, it affects the nervous system and blood vessels, and thus worsens male potency.
Glycation is the reaction of combining glucose with proteins. The higher the concentration of glucose in the blood as a result of diabetes, the more proteins are exposed to this reaction. Unfortunately, the glycation of many proteins leads to disruption of their functioning. This also applies to the proteins that form the nervous system and the walls of blood vessels. Produced “end products of glycation” – poisons for the human body.
For your information, an erection is controlled by an Autonomous nervous system. Autonomous — meaning that it works without the participation of consciousness. The same system regulates respiration, digestion, heart rate, blood vessel tone, hormone production, and many other important functions of the body’s life support.
Why are we writing about this here? And then, that if the problems with potency arise from diabetic neuropathy, it may be an early signal that soon manifest disorders, truly life-threatening. For example, heart rhythm failures. The same goes for erectile dysfunction due to blockage of blood vessels. It is an indirect sign of problems with the vessels that feed the heart, brain and lower extremities. Because of the blockage of these vessels, heart attacks and strokes occur.
In 30-35% of diabetic men who go to the doctor about intimate problems, there is a reduced production of sex hormones, in particular, testosterone. In this situation, usually not only lost potency, but also fades sexual desire. Fortunately, this problem is treatable. Moreover, the restoration of normal levels of sex hormones in the body will not only return male strength, but also improve overall health.
Risk Factors For Erectile Dysfunction
Impotence is an extremely common disease that affects about 25% of all men over the age of 20. According to statistics, it is registered in 160 million, of which 20 million people live in the United States.
- In 70-90% of cases due to organic causes: when there is a violation of blood supply, hormonal or nervous regulation of the genitals. In cases of inflammatory, tumorous or autoimmune diseases of the genitals;
- Due to psychogenic factors, which account for less than 10% of the causes of impotence. There are no visible diseases here, and erectile dysfunction occurs situationally, under the influence of thoughts, stress, and experiences;
- Most often — with a combination of the two above reasons.
Is Impotence Treated in Men
Do you wonder if impotence is treated in men? Still hesitating to seek help from a doctor? You will be interested to know that impotence is treated effectively and painlessly. The disease is curable, but the process of restoring sexual function will require strict implementation of a set of doctor’s recommendations, which are aimed at the successful elimination of pathologies. The main components of rapid recovery-the rejection of self-medication, getting rid of bad habits. Only an experienced doctor can choose effective methods of treating impotence in men.
Options For Preventing Erectile Dysfunction
Prevention of erectile dysfunction includes the following methods:
- Maintaining a healthy lifestyle. It includes regular sports. Motor activity is important. Sedentary lifestyle causes stagnation in the functioning of the pelvic organs. Nutrition should be regular and correct. It is desirable to exclude fatty foods from the diet.
- Refusal of smoking. To prevent impotence, it is also recommended to completely abandon alcoholic beverages or significantly reduce the dose of their consumption. It is important to avoid strong alcoholic beverages because of their destructive effects on the body. As a measure of prevention of impotence, it is mandatory to refuse to take drugs, if there is a corresponding dependence.
- Avoiding reckless use of libido-reducing medications. Such drugs can be prescribed only in consultation with a specialist and taking into account contraindications for men’s health.
- Maintaining a regular sexual life. To eliminate this cause of the disease, long abstinence should be avoided. Sexual dissatisfaction often provokes failure in erection in men. In case of prolonged absence of sexual contact, it is recommended to resort to Masturbation to reduce the overall emotional and sexual tension. This is an important factor in the prevention of impotence.
- Regular examination by a urologist for the presence of sexual infections. Observation by other specialists is indicated for men suffering from diabetes, hypertension, cardiovascular diseases.
- Control over your own emotional state. As a measure of prevention of impotence, it is necessary to avoid stressful situations, to establish closer emotional contact with a partner. It is important to have a full sleep and rest, the absence of which can be one of the causes of the disease.
Important! In such an event as the prevention of potency in men, drugs are selected strictly on the recommendation of a doctor. The use of funds can lead to the development of headaches, changes in the perception of colors, digestive disorders and redness of the face. Drugs specifically interact with other medications, which must be taken into account when prescribing them.
At the end of our article, we would like to answer the most popular questions about erectile dysfunction. Perhaps these answers will help you somehow.
What is erectile dysfunction?
Erectile dysfunction – inability to erect or maintain it at a level sufficient to perform normal sexual intercourse, lasting for at least 6 months. Erectile dysfunction does not always accompany aging and may be absent in old age. With age, the frequency and severity of ejaculations, the degree of sexual tension and the need for ejaculations decrease, and the ability to erect often persists.
What causes erectile dysfunction?
Erectile dysfunction can be caused by any number of medical and psychological conditions. In General, ED is divided into organic (related to the organ or organ system) and psychogenic (mental) impotence. Interestingly, and not surprisingly, most men with organic causes also have a mental or psychological component. Male erectile problems often cause a significant emotional response based on the effect of erectile dysfunction on confidence, self-esteem, and morale in most men.
How can I improve my erectile dysfunction?
How to improve erectile dysfunction. I have good news for you. If you are struggling with erectile dysfunction and impotence, this is almost certainly not the end of your sex life, no matter how you may feel. In recent decades, science has provided many solutions that will help you improve and very likely change your erectile dysfunction. Discuss everything with your doctor, of course. And please don’t feel alone: erectile dysfunction affects about half of all men aged 40 to 70 years!
Is erectile dysfunction is curable?
Erectile dysfunction is curable, but the process of restoring sexual function will require strict implementation of a set of doctor’s recommendations, which are aimed at the successful elimination of pathologies. The main components of rapid recovery-the rejection of self-medication, getting rid of bad habits. Only an experienced doctor can choose effective methods of treating impotence in men.
Impotence is subject to men of any age. The risk group includes representatives of the stronger sex over 40 years. Pathology often has organic causes and develops against the background of an existing disease. The main prevention of impotence is to eliminate the causes of the disease: compliance with a healthy lifestyle, rejection of bad habits and control of the emotional state.